This Is SOOOO Funny!!!!!

Supposedly now according to the sexual stalker and his friends I'm getting paid or something to write on this blog. I wish. God you people are stupid. This is my blog to talk to my friends. I find it amazing the stir I've caused among you people today.

I don't know why I was banned but I do think it must have had something to do with traffic because suddenly now everyone is talking about how I am getting all this traffic and making a million dollars.

Maybe I upstaged Atrios, he seemed to have made that same post over and over again today and nobody seemed to care about his stupid topic.

Oh well. La dee da.

Comments

Allen said…
Here is something Al had to say:

So my feeling is this whole Annie thing is some cow needing some hits on her month old blog.

Hey, I got an honorable mention there.

Someone, and I'm not pointing fingers, but someone posted a long obnoxious list there. Seems somehow unnecessary.

I'm naive about pseudonyms and stuff as far a blogs are concerned. So I didn't really get what the person was talking about when he/she posted something about it being a paid blog.
Al Swearengen | 12.18.05 - 12:50 am | #

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool