Proof Papists Worship Satan!

suffer the children to come unto me


Pure unadulterated EVIL!

Comments

Allen said…
I've noticed that chair before. The Pope is the Anti-Christ. Luther knew it, Ghandi knew it, we know it. I wish that more people did, though. I don't understand how anyone can take that man seriously.
Anonymous said…
wow, what an enlightening post... NOT
AnnieAngel said…
Hey man, maybe YOU already know that Papists are Satanic but there's lots of people out there who don't and it's THEM I'm trying to educate.
Anonymous said…
Hmmm... why do you call them Papists and not Roman Catholics? Are Roman Catholics also Satanic? What about Jews? What demonination of Christianity are you? And if you are one, isn't it Protestant, and therefore an offshoot of Catholicism, and thus also Satanic? Enquiring minds want to know!
AnnieAngel said…
Satan perverted the early Church through Papistry. Those who worship the pope will burn. I am not any denomination, I am a Christian and I worship God, Praise Jesus!
Anonymous said…
I see. And he perverted the early church through papistry how exactly? And on the non-demonation, surely you must attend services somewhere. Where?
AnnieAngel said…
Satan is very tricky. The Papist Church is the worlds LARGEST landowner. That is anti-Jesus right there. Rome never fell, Revelation has not come to pass.

The day of reckoning is coming.

Where I worship is private, troll.
Anonymous said…
I'm curious about your beliefs and ask what I think are reasonable questions to your posts and I'm a troll?
AnnieAngel said…
You're anonymous, that's why you're a troll.
Anonymous said…
there, is that better?
AnnieAngel said…
Well, it proves my point that you're a troll.
Anonymous said…
Well, it proves MY point that you are a hypocrite. you can't tell me what church you attend, but I am supposed to post with my name? I can tell you've never taken a logic course.

And speaking of being "anti-Jesus", I sincerely doubt he'd think much about you bragging about the laundry list of gifts you received in "honor" of his brithday.

So much for trying to talk reasonably about religion (or anything else) with you. I'll not make that mistake again.

P.S. The slutty leg avatar looks really Christian too.
Anonymous said…
Boy, you think a lot of yourself, so that makes one of us. Me think you're sexy and bothered by that? What a laugh. I think you look like the trashy whore that you probably are. How that goes together with being some über-Christian, I'm not sure. I think YOU are the one that is acting high and mighty.

Balls to create an account? Why bother? What is the point really? Does it really matter that much to you that I post under some pseduonym compared to anonymous? It makes no sense. And if I'm an idiot, I'd hate to say what that makes you.

The next time you call someone's religion satanic, you should really have more to back it up. You claimed that you are "trying to educate". So far, I've not seen any such thing. Thanks for turning a legitimate attempt by me to ask you questions about your beliefs into a treatise on how you're so great, why your (unnamed?) religion is so great, why you legs are so great, and why I'm an idiot. Please do not ever become a schoolteacher or a missionary. Your message will be lost.
Unknown said…
Hi. I just read all the things you wrote to the person who asked you what church you attend. I am confused. On the top of your page, it says you love Jesus and want other people to love Him. Yet at the bottom of the page, you called this person a "chickenshit troll". How can you claim to know God or Jesus when you have no love in you. God is love, so if you can treat people, especially someone you don't know, that cruelly, how can you ever expect to bring anyone to Christ? You have to live as a representation of Christ in love and truth if you want others to know Him. Not only that, but if you truly know Him, you wouldn't treat others with such cruelty and disrespect. This is the opposite of what Jesus teaches.
AnnieAngel said…
First, fuck you. Second, that asshole upthread was here only to troll and called me a slut. I won't toss my pearls before that swine. And as for you, why don't you shove your judgement up your ass, hypocrite. You are going to burn in Hell, the Holy Spirit is love, and I am filled with the Spirit. You have blasphemed against the Spirit, and will not be forgiven in this life or the next.

Praise Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool