The Tree Is Up!


It wasn't as enjoyable as it should have been, thanks to a certain person who has been tormenting me all day. I tried not to let it get to me, but I'm a feeling person and I have done nothing to deserve the personal bashing I have undergone today.

But the tree is pretty and the lights make me feel safe, I put Gramma's old glass ornaments up and it was nice to remember being a child in her house at Christmas time, the smells of cookies baking and the sounds of everyone laughing, I'd get to wear my pretty dress and shiny shoes and I'd use my good manners to the nth degree. :)

Sorry if there are typos, I get dyslexic when I get upset and I think I found them all, but I'm not sure.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Comments

Allen said…
There is no reason to let such cowardly souls upset you, Annie. No amount of vile intent can stop Christ's love from entering your heart at this, the most wonderful time of the year.

Merry Christmas to you, Annie!
Matt said…
I'm sad to see how upset this whole experience has made you. You should try to look at it this way: there are some people who just can't stand to see people disagree with their own narrow-minded conception of what's right and wrong. These people have extremely fragile egos, and when they see something that they disagree with, they have to resort to personal attacks. It's a bit sad, actually.

Jesus would not have us hate them, but rather love them and have sympathy for them.
Allen said…
BTW, I don't see any spelling mistakes in your post :)

And the tree is absolutely beautiful. You are the best!
AnnieAngel said…
Thanks, guys.
Trouble said…
Who has been bashing you, honey? That pisses me off when people act like foos.
AnnieAngel said…
Some very mean people who think they are better than me! They are horrible unbelievers!#!@#!

I can still feel their Satanic residue on my aura.

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool