Labatt's Genuine Honey Lager


Not bad. Not at all like dog pee which is unusual for Labatt's. Real nice color, nice full taste.

Yummy. It's only 5% which is good, for some reason beer gets me drunk faster than anything else.

It's been snowing on and off, the walk is all nice and shovelled. The stupid cool kids with their snowmobiles drove across the lawn which ruined the tranquil beauty of the snow and the bows and the greenery. Sometimes I wish life was more like Vice City and I could unloose a flame thrower on snowmobilers, but oh well. They'll likely end up in the lake sooner or later. :)

Comments

Allen said…
I love Labatt's Honey Lager! Who would've thought Labatt's could make a beer so good?
AnnieAngel said…
Not me, honey. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool