Grammar Nazis


I'm a bit dyslexic and a horrible speller. So what? Here in this box I can edit, and I usually find my typos and mistakes. But some forums don't have that option, so if you miss something it stays. It's not like I'm so bad you can't understand what I'm saying, I mean even orcs are easily understood. But people who have no reply to the content of what I'm saying sure love to pick on my spelling.

I love it when people call me on my spelling but then say they don't want to get into semantics. :)

Now, I can't spell, it's true, but I do comprehend the English language. ;)

Comments

Trouble said…
You rock, Annie. Never forget that.
AnnieAngel said…
Thanks, Trouble. :)

Great new avatar! You're pretty rockin' yourself!
Allen said…
Grammar rocks! Nazis don't.
AnnieAngel said…
Well, according to Bill Nye, we rock hard but rocks rock harder!
Allen said…
Bill Nye rocks.

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool