French Bastards!


I've been banned from yet another site. No real reason, and the idiot who banned me thinks that your IP equals your nationality. I guess he has a really shitty job. :) I feel for his wife, I really do, although he probably has a "partner" not a wife. I feel for him, in that case.

Also, apparently I'm an asshole for this post....

I mean, I have a complaint. I came on this site ready to fight demons beside the righteous, was welcomed and then suddenly, I was turned on.My behavior has remained constant. I would like an open explanation from the General, who actually welcomed me here.
annieangel 12.29.05 - 10:18 pm

Crazy shit, folks. Unfunny idiots who can't parody to save their lives selling ad space for Jesus. They banned Shoe for parodying them. ;) He was really funny.

I should make a web site and sell adspace. :)

edit: now they're talking about me behind my back, they're so brave!

edit again for the memories, stinky stood up for Jesus at first! :

Mr Macdonald I suggest that, since you are wet behind the ears and puppy-eager to join the fray, you shut your pie hole until you learn the ropes. Along with my many other duties around here, I am the Morale Officer for the WACs. In that capacity, I recruit motivational gurus from far and wide. Miss Angel has now signed on for some of those duties. In my case, rank comes before gender. High thee to the stockade and try to remember; speak when you're spoke to. stinkeye 12.20.05 - 11:23 am

Comments

Allen said…
I can't believe they would ban you after being so welcoming in the beginning.

You remind them too much of how pathetic they really are.
Anonymous said…
How's this circle jerk going?
Allen said…
They can't get enough.
AnnieAngel said…
We should pity them. I try to, but they're just so stoopid, it's hard.
Allen said…
Jesus pities them.
Trouble said…
I know how you both worship W. Thank heavens you've been outed yet again.

(insert eyeroll here)
AnnieAngel said…
Happy New Year Anthony!

Oh, Trouble, they are so not funny and they got so mad at Shoe for being funny!

It was funny!
ShyRocket said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your site! (and not just for the pics!)

Try reading the last line of the first entry in my blog. You've given me hope.
Anonymous said…
You have an alarming number of underaged "friends" for a woman of 35.
Is it possible that Shoelimpy is your son?
I would like to think that this is not a male pervert posing as a woman, but for those of you reading this website, be careful.
AnnieAngel said…
Thanks Shyrocket! I hope everything worked out!!
AnnieAngel said…
I have no idea what the JG troll is on about, he's upset that I wouldn't play with him.

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool