Christmas Eve Eve


It's Friday! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

I've wrapped most of the presents I need to wrap. I've purchased two cases of beer and a box of wine. I've got to get the turkey still, sigh, I'm usually much more on the ball, but this year is kind of....I don't know. Maybe I should stop drinking. ;) It's a good thing my house is always spotless.

Tomorrow night they're showing the Trailer Park Boys Christmas Special. The TPB's are the best thing about Canada. I've seen the special before, but not in a while and it's so funny!! I don't know if it's proper to watch it on Christmas Eve....but I'm watching it anyway!

I'll probably go to Church tomorrow for the midnight service. Sunday morning for sure, and then brunch and fellowship, then home to put the finishing touches on the meal before I'm descended upon by various and sundry hungry moochers.

Sometimes I wish I had kids, who am I kidding I wish I had kids, to share Christmas morning and all the Christmas festivities with. Sigh.

More wine!!!

Comments

Mike Smith said…
I have just finished wrapping the wife's presents up ... I do hate that job.



Have a nice christmas ......
AnnieAngel said…
I love wrapping. :) What did you get for her????

You have a nice Christmas too. :)
Anonymous said…
I've purchased two cases of beer and a box of wine. I've got to get the turkey still, sigh, I'm usually much more on the ball, but this year is kind of....I don't know. Maybe I should stop drinking. ;)

Can I come over?

And Hel no, you shoudn't stop drinking. Thor would be pissed at you for not drinking his own personal happy juice.
AnnieAngel said…
Hey LordX. Cool liverjournal you've got there. Is it a typo or a cry for help? Either way it's funny. :)
AnnieAngel said…
LordX is welcome here.
Allen said…
Oh yeah I forgot, you welcome everyone. As long as they're male.
AnnieAngel said…
Hey it's not like we're talking dirty behind your back, pig.

I can't believe you're being so stubborn. I really can't believe you.
Anonymous said…
Hey! It's a free country!

Besides, I would have come here and insulted you more, but I was busy giving your girlfriend a throuogh shagging.

She says you should change you name to cocklimpy.

Hahahahahahaha
AnnieAngel said…
Actually LordX, Shoe's so good in bed it's scary. It's probably why I keep him around. That and his big brain.
Anonymous said…
I was talking about his other girlfriend.
AnnieAngel said…
LOL! Merry Christmas!!!
Allen said…
Which other girlfriend would that be, X?

Merry Christmas from Shoelimpy too!
AnnieAngel said…
Are there so many you can't tell which one?
Allen said…
No, there is no other one, so I have no idea what the hell he is talking about.
Anonymous said…
Why am I not shocked that trailer trash like annie would be drinking wine from a box??? Oh well, there is no accounting for taste. How's the firebird jacked up on cinderblocks in the front yard? Running yet?
AnnieAngel said…
:) I guarantee my home is nicer than yours. :) Guarantee. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool