Tucan Sam



This was sent to me by my friend in Cancun. It's a Fruit Loops bird.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No, it's a 'toucan'. As in 'two can play at trolling you, thunder-thighs.'
AnnieAngel said…
It is a nice picture, isn't it?
Anonymous said…
I've seen better.
AnnieAngel said…
It was nice of him to send it to me.
Trouble said…
good grief these people have issues, Annie. Wherever did you find them?
AnnieAngel said…
Satan has a price on my head, these "people" are his demons. But they can't touch me, my soul is strong in Christ.
Allen said…
Personally I think it is a very pretty picture, Annie.
Trouble said…
i love the pic, it makes me want to go someplace tropical, even though I already live in the semi-tropics.
Trouble said…
don't forget...it's haiku wednesday. :D
AnnieAngel said…
fruit loops in my bowl
flintstones on my tv set
i am contented
Mike Smith said…
Its a very nice picture ... can I use it ?
AnnieAngel said…
Sure MikeS, I don't think he'd care. Maybe you can fix the color a bit so it's a bit more vibrant?

I wish there was a way to upload to my comp from my camcorder, I think you'd like the big giant flying jiminy cricket monster I saw near the guy who sent me that picture's place once. It was so weird and awesome, I made such a fuss that everyoe came out of their houses to see it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool