Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Popcorn


It's time for the Carnival of Recipes! Here's a yummy sounding Christmas snack!

8 quarts air popped popcorn
2 sticks of butter
2 cups of red hots
1 cup of sugar
I cup of corn syrup

Place popped corn into a turkey pan. Melt the red hots, butter, sugar and corn syrop together. Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a 300 degree oven, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool on wax paper and store in an airtight container.

I got this recipe from Shoe's Grandmother. He apparently really, really likes it. I don't think I'll be making any this year, I was going to make it tomorrow, but I think I'll be too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home