Fan Girls


Women hate me because I'm beautiful. Well not all women, other beautiful women like Trouble don't hate me. Of course, being beautiful herself, she has no reason to hate me, we're like sisters.

But there are groups of bitter old skanks out there who band together in their ugliness to hate me. They troll and snarl and foam at the mouth, they create sockpuppets, they whine they demand my attention and when they get it they cry.

Hmmm. Interesting, I guess. I feel sorry for them in a way, being so unpretty and unfunny and fat. Yes fat, just like you, you know who you are! ;) Ah hell, don't get sore, you don't mind it, and you know you're fat, blah blah blah. :D But I'm not really talking about you right now, I'm talking about cluster troll fan girls.

They just can't get enough of me and when I don't come to play with them they go loca. Totally.

What's that? LOL! Maybe they hate me because men don't? I think so too.

:D

Comments

Allen said…
You hit the nail on the head again, Annie :)
AnnieAngel said…
Wow, they're coming out of the woodwork now!

Such mean, ugly "women"!
AnnieAngel said…
I've just been sent an IM which states Nizzy is really a 12 year old boy!!

LOL!!!
AnnieAngel said…
I'm so popular!! Just like in high school!!!!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Hits hits hits, go get em annie.

hog
AnnieAngel said…
Privacy is such a wonderful thing, but if mine is invaded, as it has been so will every single poster from patriotboy.

I didn't start the IP posting, but I will continue it until the trolling from patriotboy stops.

I can't wait to hear back from Blooger on what you've done today, Partiotboy.
AnnieAngel said…
Not only has Partiotboy broken rules by posting my IP, but his site is commercial, which means he is involving everyone who advertises on his blog in what he is doing. He did these things after I was banned of course.

Oh he's gonna get in trouble!!!!
Anonymous said…
Uh Oh...! Looks like "Neighborhoodies" is suddenly a contestant on Jeopardy.

Please annie, those ads are one of the few remaining refuges for real Christians looking for fashionable attire. Perhaps, and with the Lord's blessing, they could merit an exemption in this case. I beg you..

hogwild
AnnieAngel said…
I'm not the one that's involving his advertisers in his crap, that's patriotboy.
AnnieAngel said…
That's what it looks like.
Anonymous said…
Do you know what 'oxymoron' means? Or is sans prefix enough for you?

Just to let you know: the UK is laughing at your lemming like 'march' to 'redemption' and BTW, Bob Marley characterised you as Babylon.
AnnieAngel said…
Err, thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
I agree with you Annie...I am a woman, and most women HATE other beautiful, smart, assertive women...they view you as a threat to them. It's just insecurity talking. They need to get a life that doesn't involve envying you.
AnnieAngel said…
They do at that.

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool