I'm Naked

I'm not wearing a thing under this shirt.

Shoelimpy gets into the act.

Comments

lecram sinun said…
And I really appreciate that! Cheers, Happy HNT, and have a wonderful New Year!
Just Brian said…
Woah awesome pic. Happy HNT
WDKY said…
Wow, what a fantastic photo. And I want that shirt...

Happy HNT x
Wenchy said…
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bsoholic said…
Holy Moley thats one sexy shot! Wowza!

Happy HNT & New Years!
Trouble said…
ooo, i like the roses, annie-kins. :)
Chuck said…
Beautiful pic Annie!!

HHNT!
AndyT13 said…
Yummy! HHNT!
bricotrout said…
now i could come home from a long day at work to THAT! ill have to show my honey this! cheers!
MamaKBear said…
What is it about a man's shirt that is so sexy on a woman?? Ahhh...must be the boobs!

Happy HNT! :)
AnnieAngel said…
Happy HNT!! Thanks Trouble, the roses were given to me by Shoelimpy. I got tired of the Christmas stuff. :)
Anonymous said…
What a fantastic HNT.
I love this picture and THEN you had to tell me you had NOTHING on under it and I love it even more.
HOT!

Happy HNT
Tc
Mike Smith said…
Very Nice .... Good Photograph.
Anonymous said…
Well, maybe it's just me, but those look FAKE. Not to be mean or anything, it's just that breasts don't really act like that within the constraints of normal physics.

What's the matter Annie... God didn't give you good enough ones? I thought he had it all figured out???

PigEffer really likes the spread legs!
AnnieAngel said…
My breasts are 123% real. And soft. And big.

When I make love to Shoe, they're in my armpits, where they belong!

;) Well not really in my armpits, but some comedienne said that once and I thought it was great.
Trouble said…
Is it my imagination, or does cliff really really need to get laid by a real woman versus his current plastic inflatable girlfriend?

(he seems rather tense).
AnnieAngel said…
He's supposedly married, but I don't think he's ever seen a boob before, real OR fake. He gets excited and can't handle himslef properly. Like how a dog will piss on the floor when you come home, it's not really his fault, he's just hyper.
Anonymous said…
I'll take you on your word... Just giving your my initial impression. 132% it is... I'm feeling nice today. I still hate republicans though.
AnnieAngel said…
See, he's calm now. :)
Anonymous said…
No... Just have better things to do than goofing around here.
well would you look at that..mostly naked under a shirt..

HHNT and welcome to the madness
Trouble said…
God, and here my first thought when you said you had better things to do was that you were actually gonna take our advice and finally get laid, Cliff. How disappointing.

Because of all the people I've encountered recently, you clearly need it the worst.

Annie: I just had a thought...when the chef discovers this pic, it's going to inspire him to new realms of creativity. This could become a very interesting weekend. ;)
AnnieAngel said…
Creativity, it's a good thing. :)
Robin said…
Nicely done~ Happy HNT and Happy New Year!
Anonymous said…
Indeed Princess Annie..!!

Excellent, relaxed, and in control. What a poised, passionate example of a true and wonderful Angel of the Lord.

Thank you Princess for providing an opportunity to post a Christian opinion.

hogwild
AnnieAngel said…
Happy New Year to All, and God Bless all who are saved through the Blood of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Blessings, hogwild. You are quickly becomming one of my favorite posters.
Allen said…
You are absolutely stunning, Annie :)
AnnieAngel said…
Sheesh, patriotboy, get a grip! I' not going to post at your site, your site is stoopid and you're having a meltdown!
Anonymous said…
Annie,

You are quite possibly the sexiest woman on Blogger.

Sorrt Trouble and Shoe.
AnnieAngel said…
LOL, LordX!
Allen said…
You've hit yourself so many times you've gone blind.

How many beer bottles am I holding up?
Anonymous said…
Well, Grimio and Succubus say you have a nice rack, but you're still an uptight Christian bitch and proper lady would not be showing her boobies like that.

Anyways, it got even more confusing when I tried to explain your relationship to Shoe and Steer, and how I am your boyfriend.

At first they were like, dammit, Xantar, why did we spend all afternoon trying to convince you that we love you, and a woman will love you and will be lucky to be your husband even if you aren't rich when you are hitting that.

Then they figured that this was all some elaborate put on that I am participating in because I stir shit up.
AnnieAngel said…
Why would your friends be discussing my rack? I know they're sinners but are they lesbians? I don't feel comfortable with lesbians discussing my fleshy parts. Please tell them to stop looking at my pictures and to REPENT.

I'd be your girlfriend, X, if I wasn't already in a relationship and you were rich and Christian.
Barthi said…
Why would your friends be discussing my rack?

You posted pictures of it, and they don't like you.

I know they're sinners but are they lesbians?

Hey, aren't we all sinners? I mean your god hates just about everyone and everything the human race has ever done.

And one can appreciate your curves without being a lesbian.

I don't feel comfortable with lesbians discussing my fleshy parts.

Too bad. I'm pretty sure I got hit on by a dude last nite. It's bad enough women don't flirt with me, but now dudes?

Please tell them to stop looking at my pictures and to REPENT.

Don't worry, if I find them on Grimio's hard drive, I'll make sure Succubus spanks him for you.

I'd be your girlfriend, X, if I wasn't already in a relationship and you were rich and Christian.

That's sweet, I would be a totally awesome boyfriend too.

Yeah and I would totally be in love if it weren't for the fact tht the last girl who said she would date me if only I was a Christian was a gold digging bitch.

I'll just stick to my ale and whores. Love ain't ever worth it.
AnnieAngel said…
I'm not a gold digger, I'm too intelligent for that. I'm an asset. :) I'm sure you would be an awesome boyfriend.
Allen said…
Stop flirting with Annie, Barthi.
Barthi said…
Awww, come on there ain't nothing worng with a little flirting.

Sounds like someone here is insecure.
AnnieAngel said…
He's a very jealous guy.
Allen said…
And thus need to flirt with other people's girlfriends to bolster what minimal bottom-feeding amounts of self-esteem that have left.

Getting your own girlfriend might make you a little more confident and secure, Barthi. I highly recommend it.
Allen said…
shoelimpy™ is not cute.
henri Banks said…
Thats what i called an awfull HNT !!!
Gorgeous

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool