What's In My CD Player


Right now I'm listening to the theme song from The Littlest Hobo in Spanish. Some guy has a site somewhere and he lets you download it. He translated it and sings it, I love it.

Una voz.. me llama cada vez
Por mi camino.. allí siempre estaré
Donde quiera que voy.. un amigo haré
Misión cumplida, te das la vuelta, y me fui otra vez
Tal vez mañana.. ya mi vida asentaré
Hasta mañana.. mi camino seguiré
Si me quieres acompañar.. por un día o dos
Ponte tu gorra, camisa, un short.. así soy yo
Tal vez mañana.. ya llegue a ese lugar
Hasta mañana.. seguiré mi caminar
Hasta mañana.. el mundo es mi hogar..

Go here and let the page load and you can here it :) Spanish Littlest Hobo Song Singer Dude



The next 5 songs in my player are:

Bob Marley, One love
Clarence Carter, Strokin
Geraldo, Rico Suave
Sex Pistols, No Fun
Vanilla Ica, Ninja Rap


It's almost Christmas Eve!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool