It snowed last night!

Everything is covered in a blanket of white! It looks beautiful, and makes me feel happy.

To anyone reading this, I am NOT A RACIST!!

I am a decent Christian woman who is trying her best to do as Christ would want. I go to Church, I go to Sunday School, I go to Bible study. I listen to what I am taught and I try to incorporate what those more knowledgeable than me about ANYTHING teach me into my worldview.

I don't understand why everyone is so upset. I have been called a racist bitch and tons of other horrible names and haven't called anyone anything!

Shame on you! Let's just try to get along and dialogue. Please?

Comments

Trouble said…
I thought it was the BNP that was racist, not the Tories. *kunfuzed*

And yes, Torie Amos sucks.
AnnieAngel said…
What's the BNP?

Don't you hate Sarah McLachlan too?
Trouble said…
I don't mind Sarah Maclachlan since most of her songs are about getting laid.

The BNP is the British Nationalist Party, their political position is "britain for the brits," all others get one way tickets back to whatever third world hellhole from whence they came.
AnnieAngel said…
Yeah but lesbians have sex or whatever it is they do to it!! ;)

I thought BNP must have had something to do with petroleum, LOL, I need to be more informed.
CGrim said…
Sarah McLachlan - "Fear" is one of the greatest songs of all time.

As for all the name-calling, I have found that to be an unpleasant side-effect of the "being a Christian" thing.

A lot of people dont like us.
AnnieAngel said…
"Sarah McLachlan - "Fear" is one of the greatest songs of all time."

No it's not. It's not one of the greatest song of any time, much less all time.

I don't think it's the Christian thing this time as much as the fact I'm a capitalist.

See none of them spend or earn money because that would be evil or something. Have you seen the price of a Che T-Shirt?? LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

I Am So Cool