Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's Satuday Night!!


I'm sick. I'm stuffed up and cranky and I have a little itch in my chest that makes me cough.

I want presents. And foot rubs. And presents.

Oh, and if anyone's keeping track, it's Saturday night.

Too bad I'm too sick to go out.

*rolls eyes*

2 Comments:

  • At 26/3/06 9:27 AM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    Well, you could go out and spread your germs to everyone. Misery loves company, so it should make you feel better to take a few people down with you.

     
  • At 26/3/06 12:09 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I'm trying to get Shoe sick, but Vikings have a high level of resistance.

    It's a nasty flu.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home