Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Monday, July 03, 2006

My New Phone Number

If anyone out there is interested in giving me a call, I've got a new number. Obviously I can't take every call I get, so I have a screening process in place to weed out the rejects.

Give me a call, let's chat!

(212) 479-7990

:)

9 Comments:

  • At 3/7/06 9:53 PM, Blogger Shoelimpy™said…

    Hey Annie, I like your new number. Glad to see its working perfectly :)

     
  • At 3/7/06 11:30 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    You might get some creepy caller asking, "Have you checked on the shoelimpy???" ;)

     
  • At 4/7/06 12:39 AM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Call me, Shai!

     
  • At 4/7/06 9:37 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    I definitly will some time! Right now I have to go to bed early because we have to be at children's hospital early. The Sandtrouts scope is at 6:45, and I have to drive an hour and a half. grrrrrr

     
  • At 4/7/06 11:36 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I hope it all goes well, Shai. Poor little Sandtrout. :(

    I can't believe Shoe got through my screener. I need to fix that.

     
  • At 5/7/06 1:04 AM, Blogger jextersaid…

    212, 212, hmmmm,...that area code seems somewhat familiar...oh yea, the greatest city in the world, the city of my birth, new york new york! The city so nice they named it twice!(or thrice: nyork nyork nyork!) Home of the Entire State building, so named because from the top of it, you can see the entire state!!!

     
  • At 5/7/06 1:11 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I have my screening service in NYC.

    But no one calls. :(

     
  • At 10/7/06 10:40 AM, Blogger Useless Mansaid…

    Hmmm.. I got a long distance plan I'm trying to abuse. I think I'll call this week.

     
  • At 10/7/06 12:24 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Great, just what I need in my life, another useless man. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home