Cuddles

Happy HNT!
Happy HNT!

With a pillow like this who needs a man??? ;)

Comments

Shoelimpy™ said…
Beautiful HNT, Miss Annie!
AnnieAngel said…
Thanks, Shoe. You've been replaced by a pillow. :P
lecram sinun said…
Lucky, lucky pillow! Cheers and Happy HNT!
Shai said…
Pillows don't snore either.
AnnieAngel said…
Whoops! Not allowed to tell that story!!

I'll save it. :)
Shai said…
My husband wears a sleep machine at night. Without it he snores loudly and stops breathing. I know snoring. :/
AnnieAngel said…
I stop breathing sometimes at night. I open my eyes and am awake, but I can't move or breathe.

Scary! I hate snoring. I've been known to pinch snorers. :)
Phain said…
nice to snuggle - but I'll still take a man.. *~*Happy HNT*~*
BuccoTom said…
I love my body pillow ... if it only had tits. LOL HHNT.
Crimson said…
I need a pillow like that...HHNT ;)
Backdoor Slider said…
Damn I wish I was that pillow

Nice photo !

HHNT
Tatted said…
beautiful
Just Some Gal said…
I love my body pillow!! hehe

Happy HNT!
Suze said…
Lovely image. Ooh, to be a pillow. *sigh*

Happy HNT sweetie ;)
AnnieAngel said…
Thanks everyone!

My GOD Suze!!! If anyone wants to see an absolutely perfect breast, click on Suze!!!!
dacock said…
i wish i was that pillow too...
Shai said…
Dudes got some nice abs, Annie. Tell him he can be that pillow. :)
AnnieAngel said…
Check out his blog!
Shai said…
LMAO!
He likes to show it off, don't he? I guess most guys would if they were him. :D
Jericho said…
I really, really enjoy your blog...
I have not visited often due to my crazy summer schedule, but that will change!

Anyway, love this shot... it's fun, sexy, and makes me smile :)

Popular posts from this blog

Burn Your Cat Stevens Records!

Marineland With My Camera