Vestigal Penises

You know what I heard? I heard that Teresa Neilsen Hayden has one! It's what I heard. I heard she has big bulging muscles too, but like they're on her back and stuff. Sort of like humps. That's what they're saying, anyway.

I don't know if it's true, and it's probably not, but doesn't the thought just make you want to puke on your shoes???? Why wouldn't she get it removed??? Take hormones, something. The ewwww factor on drippy, half-erect vestigal penises is like astronomical....string theory astronomical, all ten dimentions puking at once kinda deal!!!!

Gross me out!!!

Comments

AnnieAngel said…
She's a troll,Shai, who posted the link to Bloggingpoints a long time ago on her lame site.

She also trolled bloggingpoints as if we didn't know she put a link to us...she's a cunt, and I don't use that term lightly. :D

She also has a girl penis, like Chyna, that wrester guy/girl thing and I hear she makes her Husband suck it...just what I heard.

Shoe did a better post on her behavior over at Bloggingpoints. She gives me the creeps. *shudder*
Shai said…
She sounds like a nightmare! ugh Yuck!
I'm pretty creeped out. :/
Shai said…
Woods, when are you going to get your own blog?
AnnieAngel said…
Woody reminds me of Fifi from Lexx. Well, his avatar does, or did, I don't see it now!

Make blog, Fifi!
Shai said…
What happened to the other guy...John I think his name was? People just come and go and we remain. Ain't it weird? Like living in a tourist attraction or something.
AnnieAngel said…
Hehehehehahahaha.

You have a wonderfual way of putting things, Shai. :)
AnnieAngel said…
I think so too.

I wonder why he thinks he has nipples???
Shai said…
My husband grew a thrid nipple after I had our son. It was his maternal instinct kicking in. Kind of sweet, huh?
AnnieAngel said…
Take a picture!!!!
Shai said…
I asked him if I could and he said no. I will try to convince him with sexual favors later....or money. Either one will work.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album