Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Good Thoughts Please!

Cross your fingers, cross your toes, pray and send good thoughts my way, I may have the house sold. I almost sold it to the same person before but things got screwed up, this time I told him I want it gone soon as possible, he's going to get back to me. I know he wants it.

I've been trying to put up a brave front, but it's just that, a front. I'm depressed and confused and sad. Being here is horrible, I have no friends and it's boring as Hell.

So if we all pray together, I just might be able to get out of here and start a real life!! I'm going to start praying right now, and continue praying constantly until I hear from dude again.

I really need this one thing to go right for me!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 13/5/06 11:15 AM, Blogger Oº°‘¨t®ãg‘°ºOsaid…

    Good luck Angel,..I'll pray for you for sure,..I know how it sucks to be stuck where you don't want to be,..Be well hun & try not to stress. My gramma used to say "if it be His will" then you'll know soon.

     
  • At 13/5/06 11:23 AM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Thanks, Tragic. I sure hope it's His will and I'll know soon. The waiting is like torture. :)

     
  • At 13/5/06 11:32 AM, Blogger KINTHEATLsaid…

    Good thoughts coming your way! Keep us posted.

     
  • At 13/5/06 12:19 PM, Blogger jextersaid…

    Change is good. Think of the freedom you'll have! Head for a warm sunny beach and let your worries just drift away~~~~~....

    NOTE:
    "~~~~" = waves on a beach
    "...." = sand on a beach

     
  • At 13/5/06 12:31 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Freedom. :) What a nice word. :)

    Thanks for the good thoughts, I told him I'd give him a week before putting it on the market. And having it declared historical. ;)

    I also said the price was negotiable within reason if he moved on it fast. I was trying to sound smart and stuff. Anyone know what percentage off "within reason" works out to?

     
  • At 14/5/06 9:14 AM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    I don't know anything about real estate, but I know a bit something about praying, so I will definitly be doing that for you Annie. Moving is so exciting! I know, I've done it enough times. Just make Shoe lift the heavy stuff. :)

     
  • At 14/5/06 5:57 PM, Blogger woodrowsaid…

    I am praying with you.

    (jex, where do you come up with this stuff?)

     
  • At 14/5/06 5:58 PM, Blogger woodrowsaid…

    why is your house histerical?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home