Why, Caledonia???

WHY???

Give me ONE REASON that it's gone this far!!

ONE REASON!!!!

Sweet Jesus weeps. He just fucking weeps. I'm just so....oh I don't even know.

I feel like my faith in humanity has been destroyed.


EDIT: The group, The Citizens Of Caledonia, has some neat friends, or is trying to make some neat friends, here at Stormfront

Yep, those are the kinds of friends you have if you're NOT a bunch of racist assholes.

EDIT: The roadblock is down. The Natives have returned to the construction site to continue the protest. Way to go OPP!!! They're back where they were before you 6'd in the morning'd them and started all this crap!!

Let's all learn to LIVE IN PEACE now. Please.

Comments

Anna Nomis said…
My dear, I guarantee you if it was any other town the dispute would be the same. The Caledonia residents made their human blockade they destroyed the progress…the blockade wouldn’t have been re-errected if the residents had kept the road open, there wouldn’t have been a first blockade if the OPP hadn’t stepped in, and there would be no reclamation if developers hadn’t tried to build on the natives’ land. I'm not saying that the native side is without fault either, some of them are just as hot-headed. As far as I know it's not illegal to build a fence on your own property, so why a blockade on your land as they call it. For that matter, doesn't a landlord have the right to rent or eviction if they are not paid? Apparently that is the stance in the situation on their side. Both feel encrouched, but their children have to go to school together, and when all is done, the communities will still be next to one another.
AnnieAngel said…
First, I'm not your dear.

Second, I'm DISGUSTED by the "residents" of Caledonia. Just to make that clear.

I'm sickened by what happened today.
AnnieAngel said…
I hope the Natives tear the whole fucking road up.
I'm a strong believer in Karma. In my Faith we have a law:
"Ever mind the rule of three ; what thee sends out comes back to thee - threefold"
I think their Great Spirit has something similiar. At least I hope so,..this is madness.
AnnieAngel said…
Madness it is.
woodrow said…
Re:Stormfront

Ignorant. Racist. Angry. Intolerable. Unmitigated A**holes!

Popular posts from this blog

Burn Your Cat Stevens Records!

Marineland With My Camera