Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Monday, April 03, 2006

New Blog

I've joined a new blog as a commentator. It's called Blogging Points and can be found by clicking the link or the link in my sidebar.

I'm going to be discussing serious topics over there rather than here, because this is just my journal more or less and I'd like to keep it light.

I hope to see all you cute little political trolls over on the new blog, you just may learn something.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!

Kisses, Annie

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home