Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Friday, April 28, 2006

IKEA!!



Finally we went to Ikea. I bought a lime green table top, red legs and four red chairs.
Now Shoelimpy gets to have fun trying to put it all together. :)
I know I said I wanted something "normal", but, I mean, it's LIME GREEN!!! With red legs and red chairs!!
I'll have a picture when it's all together, probably by June. ;)
WHOOP!

2 Comments:

  • At 28/4/06 11:11 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    Don't you just love watching men put shit together? I like to sit back with a copy of Weekly World News and a popcycle and just giggle. Today my husband took forever putting my sons new SpongeBob toddler bed together.
    He says I have to mention that it did not come with instructions....but it was a toddler bed! Pretty self explanatory, don't you agree?
    I bought a new platform bed a couple days ago. I can't wait to watch him put that together!
    Can't wait to see your pics!

     
  • At 28/4/06 11:16 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I'd love to see a picture of the SpongeBob bed! Shoe has it pretty much together, I'll take a picture in the morning.

    I want a new bed too, now. I want one of those magic mattress things, I tried one at the store it was wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home