Wiccanist Arrested For Drunken Chanting


"WAUKESHA. Wis. - A 42-year-old woman who describes herself as a Wiccan faces charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after neighbors complained she was disturbing them with chants around a bonfire she had built 10 feet from her home.

.........

Neighbors called police shortly after midnight Tuesday and, after an officer arrived, he heard the woman yelling in the backyard and found her wearing headphones, a T-shirt and underwear, the captain said.
An officer tried to get her attention by shining a flashlight on her but she continued yelling her chants, Babe said.
He said Barney at one point poured lighter fluid on the fire, in which she was burning rubber car mats and a cooler. Barney refused to cooperate with police and was belligerent, and her breath smelled of alcohol, Babe added."

linky

Chanting in her underwear and headphones. :) Hahahaha, this would be funny if it wasn't so crazy. Ok, it's still funny, I don't have to live near her. ;) But what type of earth loving Wiccanist would burn rubber car mats and a cooler?? Do coolers even burn in a fire?? Is inhaling the smoke of such a fire while screaming "chants" a Wiccanistical ritual???

I just can't imagine having a nutcase like that for a neighbor. This is more proof that Wiccanists are insane and very very very lame. Insanely lame. LOL. I hope she doesn't have kids.

But this does serve as a reminder of just how stupid Wiccanism really is. I mean, really. But I do hope she eventually finds Jesus. Before she burns her tv and fridge as an offering to Artemis. :D

Comments

Shai said…
Wow, I'd be pissed if that was my neighbor. Good thing they stopped her before she poisoned the whole neighborhood with her wiccanist chants and burning of rubber mats.
I don't think they would allow wiccanists where I live. My landlord went door to door in our complex a few months ago asking everyone if they were republican. He's a republican on city coucil and a christian, so all I can guess is that he is trying to make this an all conservative community. We already have about half the cops in town living here (some very very hot), and the sherrif. So, we are ok.
AnnieAngel said…
Sounds like a nice place!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool