Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Call This One Mouse



They can stand up and walk a bit now. It's a constant cuteness festival around here. I'm gonna miss this little guy. Only a few more weeks until they go to their new homes and I can't cuddle them anymore. :(

2 Comments:

  • At 26/8/07 7:52 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    Awe! Do you have homes picked out for them already? Won't you keep just one?

     
  • At 26/8/07 9:31 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I have homes for two so far. I'm not keeping any, but they are very sweet little things. Nowhere near as ugly as the mother. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home