Long Day


I think today was the longest day ever. I decluttered everything, even the stuff in storage in the hot, stuffy attic. And I did it all one handed.

I've got boxes and boxes of stuff for charity. I've collected so much stuff over the years, it's unreal. It's all pretty cool stuff too, which made it hard to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. I mean, do I actually need a double-sided, retracting, light-up, Sith light-saber?? Of course I do, it's kick-ass. I'm keeping it. :)

But it's all done and organized and all that and now I can rest/die. ;)

Comments

Shai said…
Mr. Shai has Darth Maul's light saber too. You two should have a thunder dome battle with them.
scammy said…
Ewwww

Why did you all that?
AnnieAngel said…
I challenge Mr. Shai to the arena!!

Everyone in my neighborhood is selling their houses. I figured I will too. :) TV says that I need to declutter everything first, including storage areas and box up all my stuffed animals (4 boxes) and all my cool stuff that is just junk that buyers don't want to see. :(

I mean, every pen in my pen cup lights up, has feathers on it, or something like that. Apply that to the rest of my house and you get the idea. ;)
Shai said…
Wow, you're a hoarder. Don't worry. Mr. Shai is a hoarder too. He so gets you.
AnnieAngel said…
I'm glad someone understands. It's just that I find so many great sales, I paid a dollar for the lightsaber brand new.

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool