Big Brother 8


So we have this Evil Dick glamrock/oldman looser, who for the whole show has been calling Jen a bitch. Not once, not twice, but constantly and to provoke her. Sexist fuck, he should have been told by the BB peeps that "bitch" is over the line, but hey, she's just a woman, and oh my, check her reaction to it, she's unstable!! Or so fuckhead Dick screams at her, while also screaming horrible personal things at her. He sits beside her tonight as she's eating and blows smoke in her face. She asks him to stop, he refuses, blows it in her face again. She grabs for the smoke, he burns her with it on purpose, while claiming she's a nutcase who attacked him.

Men like him should be shot. No one stepped in. Dick should be kicked off.

This is it for me with Big Brother. I've been ultra loyal to this show, but I have a real aversion to loud, screaming, passive aggressive assholes who fuck with women in this way and think they are pure as the driven snow.

Comments

This is why I cannot watch those shows. They would just annoy me to no end.
AnnieAngel said…
I'll never watch it again, unless it involves Will or Janelle in some way. ;)

Did you go to Israel yet?
AnnieAngel said…
Yeah and his daughter suddenly likes him? I doubt it, I hope she's playing him.

I can't believe the way he treated Jen last night. I was in shock watching it. BB should have tossed him for his actions.
Shai said…
I never watched that show. At first I thought it was a spin off show from the George Orwell novel 1984, then when I saw what it was really about I was disappointed. I'm such a nerd.
Nick said…
I'm hooked on that show. I agree with you but I can't stop.

I need Big Brother rehab.
AnnieAngel said…
Yeah, it's addictive. But, I really don't like any of the players this season and after the whole Dick/Jen thing, I'm pretty disgusted with BB.
Shai said…
I guess it's better than being addicted to drugs, alcohol, or food.
AnnieAngel said…
Hehehe. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool