Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ascension Island Circle Things



What the heck are these circle things? I can't find any information about them, just other people trying to find out what they are. Someone said they might be hydroponic farms or something, but I dunno. Google Earth freaks me out sometimes, there's tons of things in this world that I have no idea what they are. If I had a million dollars, I'd hop on a plane and take myself on a Google Earth Clarity Tour. ;) Starting with these stupid circles.

1 Comments:

  • At 18/8/07 10:42 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    That's wild! I should know what they are, probably, since I was an anthropology major. I should have paid closer attention in Human Ecology class, but that vagithug, femi-nazi professor was so boring!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home