Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Sun Shining On My Face


Remember when I said I liked sand? I do like sand, but not up my nose and in my hair. I HATE sand in my hair. Woah, I think I'm channeling that Mask dude. Remember that poem? I'll look it up....


these things are good
ice cream, cake, a ride on a Harley
seeing monkeys in the trees
the rain on my tongue
and the sun shining on my face

these things are a drag
dust in my hair
holes in my shoes
no money in my pocket
and the sun shining on my face.

That makes me want to cry. :( So does sanding floors and basically everything else. On a happier note, I went to the dentist today for a cleaning and check-up. How screwed up I must be to consider that a happier note.
Sigh.

2 Comments:

  • At 29/8/07 6:59 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    I hate the dentist! I haven't been there in years. I take extra good care of my teeth to avoid the dentist.
    I can relate to sand everywhere. When I lived in the desert we would get sand storms that lasted days and I would get it in my ears, teeth, everywhere. I had to change the air filter in my car every month.

     
  • At 29/8/07 7:43 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    My dentist is really nice. I had my "vote for pedro" shirt on and he asked about it, the he wrote down the name of the movie so he can rent it. :) Hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home