The Sun Shining On My Face


Remember when I said I liked sand? I do like sand, but not up my nose and in my hair. I HATE sand in my hair. Woah, I think I'm channeling that Mask dude. Remember that poem? I'll look it up....


these things are good
ice cream, cake, a ride on a Harley
seeing monkeys in the trees
the rain on my tongue
and the sun shining on my face

these things are a drag
dust in my hair
holes in my shoes
no money in my pocket
and the sun shining on my face.

That makes me want to cry. :( So does sanding floors and basically everything else. On a happier note, I went to the dentist today for a cleaning and check-up. How screwed up I must be to consider that a happier note.
Sigh.

Comments

Shai said…
I hate the dentist! I haven't been there in years. I take extra good care of my teeth to avoid the dentist.
I can relate to sand everywhere. When I lived in the desert we would get sand storms that lasted days and I would get it in my ears, teeth, everywhere. I had to change the air filter in my car every month.
AnnieAngel said…
My dentist is really nice. I had my "vote for pedro" shirt on and he asked about it, the he wrote down the name of the movie so he can rent it. :) Hehehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

I Am So Cool