Kevin Spencer




Something's wrong with that kid.

Comments

AnnieAngel said…
I like when the narrator says:

"Kevin was hoping to put the boots to him"

and

"Kevin wasn't much in the mood for any help"

hehehehe. I used to love this show when it was on tv, most of the clips online are in spanish, why I dunno.

The best was when Kevin's dad was "Drunken Welfare Man", superhero. :)
Shai said…
I don't know if we get that show here. What channel is it on?
AnnieAngel said…
Oh it hasn't been on in years. It was on for a bit in reruns, but then they stopped showing it.

They're assholes.

When it first came out, the song said "he's a teenage chain-smoking alcoholic sociopath", they had to take the teenage out, LOL, I don't really know why.

I also dunno how taking "teenage" out changed the content, hehehe.

Funny, funny show. :) Canada will put anything on tv, pretty much.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album