Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Now This Man


because i want him to stick it in

Is worthy of being locked in my basement. He can even eat crackers, I don't care. He played Simon on ATWT, I think he was on Farscape too but who pays attention.

Edit to add, HOW FREAKING HOT IS THIS GUY???????????

Here he is on the island with Lily (who i LOVE), fuzzy pictures is mostly all I could find cept this one, but hey, it lives on in my memory. ;) Why don't I ever get stranded on a deserted island with a long-armed, dark-haired, sweet-looking Aussie?? Hmmm?

if this ever happens to me, don't rescue me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home