Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Annie Is The Champion




Of the world.

Pinko, not so much. If you wanna run with the big dogs you can't be pissing like a pup. Just sayin'. ;)

Edit to give Pinko a tiny little (hug) because God loves him.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/8/08 11:42 AM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    OMGFG! I heart, heart, heart it!

    Now, if the lead singer was wearing a spider man costume, it would rock AG's socks off.

    Congrats on winning. You are amazingly talented at rapping.

     
  • At 10/8/08 12:34 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I kinda like the jumpy one with the tambourine. Energetic!

    Thanks, lol. I just want my prize. :)

     
  • At 11/8/08 10:34 AM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    Pinko has agreed to give you your prize. We'll also think of another something fun prize wise for you. I have to think about it. You are so gifted, that prizes don't do you justice.

     
  • At 11/8/08 12:12 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Well, I've always kinda wanted the big dumb blonde guy on Lost.....if you wanted to get me something special. ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home