Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Icelandic Winters Are Long.....And Hard

I'm trying to learn Icelandic so I can go there and understand what people are jabbering on about.....this youtube is just strange.....funny I guess, but mostly just strange. :) It's subtitled, so check it out. Neon, you'll probably like it. ;)

7 Comments:

  • At 19/1/07 2:00 AM, Blogger neonsaid…

    Jesus! They remade the entire movie without all of those boring parts, (like Ann Hathaways breasts, YAWN). I do love it!

     
  • At 19/1/07 2:11 AM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Don't take the name of the Lord in vain, Neon.

    I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

     
  • At 19/1/07 4:03 AM, Blogger neonsaid…

    hehe. But I meant PRAISE Jesus!

    You should still watch subtext. Are you out of Texas yet?

     
  • At 19/1/07 4:41 AM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    No, I am still here but Shoe doesn't have cable. He's anti-tv and I'm going insane.

    I actually read most of the Sagas of the Icelanders since I've been here. :) They sure liked to kill, and drink and as they put it "fuck."

    Can you believe how insane everyone went over a little bit of bad weather??? The Walmart closed!!! All the restaurants closed excpet Pukeaburger. I was like, oh give me a BREAK!!!!!!

    But no one listened to me. Such pussies, I mean, really.

    This is why the south lost the war.

     
  • At 19/1/07 4:57 AM, Blogger neonsaid…

    haha, Yes I know, we're pussies. We're also stupid enough to think a spatula is a perfect tool for scraping ice off our windshield.

    But the first two days of class were cancelled, I didn't mind that too much.

     
  • At 19/1/07 11:49 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Shoe tried his fist, and then a screwdriver. :) LOL. :)

    I just shook my head.

     
  • At 21/1/07 1:43 AM, Blogger neonsaid…

    haha

    I bought a scraper after last years day of ice, when I also used a screwdriver..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home