Black & Decker Cordless Kitty


And it was on SALE!

Comments

neon said…
haha. is this at home depot?!
AnnieAngel said…
Home Hardware. :)
woodrow said…
I have seen those! They're for removing wallpaper, paint and floor finishes (once you stick the electric powercord in it's designated receptical, be sure to keep it away from yourself, or anything you don't want ripped bare!).
woodrow said…
I found one like that in the yard, once. But it was the cordless model. It shreded everything in sight (including me, because I thought if I hugged it tight it would stop. I couldn't figure out how to turn it off! I learned that they turn themselves off when they are done with the job. Then they self-clean their shreaders by licking them! Scarry! It was like they were ORGANIC!)
AnnieAngel said…
"including me, because I thought if I hugged it tight it would stop"

I thought that about a bunny once. Bunnies are mean.
woodrow said…
WAS IT A WEREBUNNY???!!!

They are mean, and you CAN'T KILL THEM!!! They are worse than werewolves, 'cause they're cute, and you'll hug them AND THEN THEY BITE!

My God, you're lucky...I mean you WERE lucky, weren't you?
AnnieAngel said…
I was lucky. :) I think....

Popular posts from this blog

Burn Your Cat Stevens Records!

Marineland With My Camera