De Perros Amores


Ever since the first time I heard this song, years ago, it's been one of my favorites. It's beautiful and hauntingly powerful. People always tell me I NEED to see the movie, Amores Perros.

You know, I thought the title was just a title, probably symbolic of something way over my head.

Off chance I thought, hey, I wonder if youtube has a video for this song, and well, yes they do. Turns out it's not just a title. It's totally fucked up shit. I mean, I like fucked up shit, but this shit, this is too fucked up even for me. If this video has anything to do with the movie, I have to wonder why people would tell me to see it.

Kinda like the asshole video clerk who told me once, you need to see this movie, it's called Trainspotting, it's AWESOME.

People are totally fucked. I'm convinced.

I still like the song, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album