Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cheap Electrical Hazard Or Satan??


I bought this light a couple weeks ago at Ikea. Isn't it pretty??? Thing is, when I unplug it, some of the lights stay lit and that kinda freaks me out. Does anyone have any idea why this might happen? I was thinking it looks paganistical in a way and it might be cursed or possessed or maybe it's evil. I'm not sure I trust Ikea, I mean I actually used to believe Ikea was Swedish for common sense, and that's just a lie. And who is the father of lies?? Satan.

3 Comments:

  • At 31/7/07 4:37 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    It's possessed by an Ikea demon. No big deal. Happens frequently from what I have heard. Just read the Bible to it for an hour a day for a week and it should go away.
    Sandtrount has an evil rocking pony that sings and it's mouth moves by it's self. I took the batteries out because it was too freaky.

     
  • At 31/7/07 9:02 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Stupid Ikea, selling demon infested cheap crap that I can't resist!

    I babysat my friend's 3 year old once. I decided to clean her room, and everything in it laughed, sang, talked or did something when you touched it. My nerves were shot after that.

     
  • At 2/8/07 9:47 AM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    Creepy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home