Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jessie You're A Good Dog Such A Good Dog!!!


I remember when I thought guys who looked like this were hot. Sigh, I wonder what he looks like now??? Probably bald with a beer gut.

Still it's a kickass song, sad though. :(

4 Comments:

  • At 30/6/07 8:12 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    He's not bad. I'm not crazy about long haired guys.
    Cool song! And the bikes are nice. :)

     
  • At 1/7/07 12:10 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I guess they used the song in an old school video game. I really never want to hear the midi version of this song. :)

     
  • At 5/7/07 10:25 PM, Blogger scammysaid…

    I dont like long haired guys anymore. They are probably dirty. I dont think men know how to take care of locks as well as we women.

    Besides If I want to feel all of that long blond hair on my body I would pick up a pretty girl. :)

     
  • At 28/7/07 1:34 AM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Girls are too fragile. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home