Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Someone Stole My Bike??


My crappy cheap crappy mountain bike! Who would want to steal it?? I didn't hear the dogs bark, I didn't hear anything! I was all like HEY! Where's my bike?? I left it right here! So I grumbled and was all sad that my bike was stolen and I almost cried but decided not to. But, I still had to go to the store, so I started walking, like a bikeless looser. Then, as I approach the store, what do I see leaning against the wall? MY BIKE! Right where I left it last night.

I was right, it is too crappy to steal!!!!

I blame the varnish fumes, they were pretty strong. I finished the floor though, so that's done. I forgot to get batteries at the store, but I'll take a pic later.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/9/07 11:50 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    I've done worse. Once I thought I was locked out of my dorm room. I looked everywhere for my keys. I thought I lost them at Mr. Shai's apartment (before we were married). I went to my friends room and called him. I went back to his place and searched all over and couldn't find them. I was looking under his bed and saw them hanging around my neck where I always put them. Duh! I felt like an idiot. I thought about taking them off and throwing them under the bed to make it look like I wasn't a moron. But I confessed. Oh well.

     
  • At 2/9/07 9:44 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home