Kitty Karry-all



I wish they could stay kittens forever.

Comments

Shai said…
That's so cute! It would be okay to have kittens forever, but not puppies. Puppies poop on everything, pee and puke on everything, and chew everything to pieces.
scammy said…
Yes! Kittens forever would be fun. We could get out the fishing rods with a cat toy on the end of the line (not a hook)and play "catch the kitty"
AnnieAngel said…
That's a great game! Kittens rock.
Shai said…
Me and scam used to dress our kitties up like baby dolls. She has pictures to prove it. :)
Shai said…
By the way, I love the pink princess purse. :)
AnnieAngel said…
Hehehe. It's a toy kitty carrier, I took the stuffed kitty out and put a real kitty in. ;)
Shai said…
Cute! She looks right at home in there.
AnnieAngel said…
I feel mad at myself cuz I have an even smaller one and it didn't cross my mind to get a pic of one in it when they were really tiny.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album