Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Naughty Girl!!

I really shouldn't post this picture, but I'm feeling rather naughty.

I'm going to go repent now. Pray for me you Hellbound HNT loving sinners!

Stop surfing the net for naked pictures, Jesus is watching and He can see what you're doing!

Edit to add the Haiku I just wrote:

Crooked are my boobs
Hard it is to photograph
Ones own breastesses

13 Comments:

  • At 14/9/06 12:43 AM, Blogger Amysaid…

    Wow! That is a gorgeous pic! I know exactly how you feel because I did the same thing this week. HHNT!

     
  • At 14/9/06 1:32 AM, Blogger Shoelimpy™said…

    It is a damned fine HNT, Miss Annie. Emphasis on the word damned. I hope you did a lot of repenting!!!

     
  • At 14/9/06 1:48 AM, Blogger Jinsanesaid…

    You look great. Love it! HHNT!

     
  • At 14/9/06 3:14 AM, Blogger Triciasaid…

    Lovely boobs I see
    Pretty as a garden rose
    No droop either - sigh


    HHNT!

     
  • At 14/9/06 6:12 AM, Blogger Pxsaid…

    super shot
    I would haiku you back, but alas i'm not that talented
    HHNT

     
  • At 14/9/06 6:50 AM, Blogger Phainsaid…

    that haiku was BRILLIANT! *~*happy hnt*~*

     
  • At 14/9/06 7:59 AM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    I like the soft focus. Showing cleavage isn't a sin. There's no nipples in the picture, so Jesus will forgive. :)

     
  • At 14/9/06 9:25 AM, Blogger Suzesaid…

    That's a beautiful dreamy shot. You look gorgeous. Now if you would like to come over here I will punish you. *grin*

    Happy HNT sweetie ;)

     
  • At 14/9/06 9:45 AM, Blogger Spitfiresaid…

    *I* think it is a lovely picture and the red suits you....

    You look smashing darling!

    HHNT!

     
  • At 14/9/06 10:47 AM, Blogger Oº°‘¨t®ãg‘°ºOsaid…

    Oh Miss Annie! I shall pray with all my heathen heart for you! But only if you'll drop by for a drink first - we'll save each other later! ;) HHNT!

     
  • At 14/9/06 12:28 PM, Blogger AndyT13said…

    Nice shot and great haiku! :-) HHNT!

     
  • At 14/9/06 7:53 PM, Blogger BKSsaid…

    very nice shot and haiku. You have nothing to repent for my dear....God gave them to you and you are showing off his handiwork;)

    And such a fine job He did.

    HHNT
    Brad

     
  • At 17/9/06 12:16 AM, Blogger Killdaresaid…

    Amen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home