Proof I Have A Life


I just ate a Big Mac and I don't care! It's over and there's nothing I can do about it now. It was delicious too. I regret nothing. I know it was wrong, but it felt so right. I might eat another one, someday, who knows, I'm crazy and impulsive like that!

;)

Comments

G'day Princess.

How should I avoid burning in hell?

If you want to, you can post a piccy of your fridge in the fridge tag competition, over at my place, so we can see how well stocked it is.

Also, Spud wants to know why booze is not him.

Have a good 'un.
Shoelimpy™ said…
The best guidebook to avoid burning in hell is the Bible, carslemane.
AnnieAngel said…
If you don't want to burn in Hell you have to be Saved. It's easy, just repent your sins and ask Jesus to forgive you and to come into your heat and lodge there forever. You'll also need to be baptized and join a Bible based church.
Polyman2 said…
If it makes
you happy...
eat it!
AnnieAngel said…
You've never seen me eat, shieldbasher. I ate my big mac with a knife and fork. :P

I agree with you polyman. I figure if I eat properly 80 percent of the time, I can spend the other 20 percent drunk and/or pigging out on junk. :)
AnnieAngel said…
Why are you suddenly pretending to like me, X? I thought you couldn't believe you used to be friends with us mean people?
Shoelimpy™ said…
Why do you care anyway, X? None of that had anything to do with you. Why do you have to try to be me all of the time? Why do you feel the need to take credit for being my friend or something? All you do is spam with crap.

Why do you always have to get involved with anything that has to do with me? Get your own life, X, instead of trying to steal mine.
AnnieAngel said…
Shit honey, it's like old home week, revenge of the wannabes!!!

LOL!
AnnieAngel said…
For those who think I'm talking to myself, I'm deleting a troll who found out we've been onto his act since the beginning and he's desperate to hold on to something, anything, from all his trollish work.

Popular posts from this blog

Burn Your Cat Stevens Records!

Marineland With My Camera