Still Sick


I'm still sick and I can't sleep at all because when I lay down my nose clogs totally and drives me freaking bananas. Sometimes I feel better and think I'm ok but then after I start doing stuff I realise I'm not.

*sniff*

I went out on Saturday because I felt fine, but I wasn't fine, it was a feint. Within a feint, within a feint. You know?

*blows nose*

I mean, how is that possible? To feel fine one minute and the next minute I'm sick again. Huh? AG?? I'm looking at you. You know about this kind of stuff.

*horks politely*

Fuck. Fuck fuckidy fuck fuck. How will I know if I'm really better or not? This could go on forever!

*grumbles and feels sorry for herself cuz no one else will*

Yes, I'm whiny. So what? Yes I have a red nose, DUH! And stuff.

Grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooan. I'm tired, I've had like 4 hours sleep since Saturday. Not good. Not good a tall.

I don't even know what I'm typing. I'm going to go cry now. And it's gonna be disgusting because my nose is all clogged and I can't breathe right and I'll probably get one of those big snot things that go to the floor, you know like little kids get, they hang there, like a big rope. Nice, eh?

Bye.

Comments

Feel better!

I am much better now that I went to the doctor's office. Whew.
AnnieAngel said…
I dunno what a doctor could do other than say, "keep warn and drink lots of fluids." Shai already told me that and I only half listened. My fault. I'm listening now and forcing juice into me.

I'm glad you feel better! What did the doctor do for you? I'll copy that.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album