Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lurker


There must be more exciting things in Lawrenceville Georgia to do than surf my blog.

I dunno who you are for sure, but I have my suspicions you're a certain asshole.

If you're not a certain asshole, please leave a post so I know who you are.

KK?

Thanks. If you are a certain asshole, fuck the fuck off, why do you care what I'm doing? Hmmmm?

FUKKER.

7 Comments:

  • At 23/2/09 3:01 PM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    Oh, he's related to Brookline, MA then? Same kind of dumb fucker who needs to get a life.

    Because when the phone isn't ringing, that's AG and AA not calling you back!

    Seriously. Get a life, dude!

     
  • At 23/2/09 3:29 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Exactly. I think I scared them off. I hope so anyway.

    How's AG?

    Annie's doing just fine. :) You've missed out on major gossip, the kind of gossip that would make Lawrenceville, GA think I'm a slut, and then check back on a constant basis for more, and more and more if I posted it here, which I won't.

    Annie needs a spanking, oh wait, she got one! :)

     
  • At 23/2/09 4:00 PM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    Oooh, Annie! Mazel Tov. AG got a spanking once. AG did not like it. Not. Like. It.

    I will e-mail you because we gots to talk.

     
  • At 23/2/09 5:47 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    AG wasn't spanked properly. ;)

    Mazel Tov back to you!

    Everyone wishes they were us this year.

     
  • At 24/2/09 11:45 AM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    Oh noes. AG was not. Dude didn't tell me and he left a black x blue mark. I was seriously like, WTF?!!!

    It is sooo the year of the Cowgirls. G-dspeed!

     
  • At 24/2/09 12:30 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I hope you bit him for that! Black and blue is not a good thing, but a little red never hurt anyone. ;)

     
  • At 24/2/09 10:32 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    Face it, You are just too irresistable to leave alone! ;-)
    Still, very creepy indeed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home