Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Hate Brenda!


Los Angeles (E! Online) - The beeyotch is back.

The CW has confirmed that erstwhile Brenda Walsh Shannen Doherty will be reprising her role as one-half of Beverly Hills' best-loved Minnesota twins for a multiple-episode stint when the 90210 spinoff hits small screens this fall.

WHY WHY WHY????

Best loved??? Everyone HATED Brenda. I mean, when the show ran originally, even I wanted to punch her in the kidney. This is ridiculous, the show was WAY BETTER without her.

Stupid TV.


2 Comments:

  • At 20/7/08 7:39 PM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    I don't know what to think of all of this. I read about it this morning.

     
  • At 20/7/08 8:39 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Hopefully she doesn't stick around, if she does, I'll only watch so I can scream at the TV how much I hate her.

    That's probably what they're counting on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home