What Rhymes With Bridget.....I Know!! Midget!!!



Spoiler: The midget's the baby's daddy.

Comments

Allen said…
Thanks for the spoiler, Miss Annie, I don't think I would have been able to handle the suspense if I didn't know what was going to happen.
AnnieAngel said…
R Kelly has some seroius damage. In part 10, Bridget tells her hubby the cop that she isn't feeling good cuz it might be her time of the month. :D Then we find out she's pregnant. XD

Stupid men, not knowing how women work. You would think Bridget would have said something though. :)

Hilarious stuff.
AnnieAngel said…
Plus, he already knows that the cop knows Chuck and Roofus, that's how his wife met the cop in the first place. She just finished telling him that. :)
Why does everyone love a midget?!
Shai said…
Mr. Shai is obsessed with them. My mom was afraid Sandtrout would turn out to be one by karmic law.
Once Mr. Shai was hit on by a gay retarded midget (dwarf, actually) at the Unimart when I sent him to get me a mocha....so, of course, I got the blame for that one.
AnnieAngel said…
:) That's cute. :) He should feel flattered.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me

Boycott Cat Stevens And His New Album