Blogging, Bobby and Demons

It seems that blogs are the new way to go, so here I am blogging.

Hmmmm. Well I guess I've been kind of bored since WWN finally went to Hell. Stoopid Bobby and his trolls. It was a good board, I guess, while it lasted. I know it was full of hellbound sinners and filthy pagans and such, but I felt I was getting through to the younger members there and that Jesus was gaining a foothold.

But Satan couldn't handle it and sent his demons through Bobby to destroy the good work that I and Brother Walter had begun.

Poor Bobby, I can imagine him somewhere, lying on a dank pee stained matress in a small dank pee stained room, swinging his fists at imaginary foes and screaming while at the same time defecating in his pants. The Devil has a good hold on Bobby, in the form of Artemis. The Devil takes on many forms, most of them pagan or wiccanist.

Wiccanists are very scary people to me. They like to bash on Christians because we are saved and they are not. It's not like they can't be saved if they want to, they just are too lazy to put the effort into finding Jesus. They think that Jesus should find them!

Can you believe it? I mean, then they turn around and call us sheep! Well that's fine with me, but if they don't want to be sheep stop asking for Jesus to come to you! You can't have it both ways. Sheesh.

And these wiccanists? They make up their own religions at the drop of a hat! I had a dream last night, they say, and now I must start a coven based upon the fact that a Unicorn in a Rainbow Glade appeared unto me in the Silver Moonlight of the Solstace Moon and told me to put a Wolf's Head over my real head and dance around in a park on the weekends, weather and permits permitting. Oh and to sell tapes from the back of my Pinto. LOL!

Ah, but seriously, Satan is taking over the internet. The internet was not created for pagans! It was created by God fearing members of the United States Military and Al Gore to aid us in bombing the evil bastards whom we hate! I say unless they want to volunteer for target practice, GET YOUR LAME ASSES AND YOU STUPID PENTAGRAMS AND PENTACLES AND ALTAR PHOTOS OFF THE NET! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR TEA TRAY COVERED IN YOUR MOM'S OLD SCARF AND SOME CANDLES AND INCENSE WITH A PAINTING OF SOME ELF-CHICK RIDING A WOLF ON THE WALL BEHIND IT!

IT'S DISGUSTING!

Hmmm, I'm feeling kind of tired now, I think I need to go lie down. Goodnight to anyone who may be reading, and God Bless the Christians out there. Be safe in His Arms, His loving Arms of Comfort, Amen.

Comments

Trouble said…
Woot!!! welcome to the blogosphere. I wondered when you'd join us.
Allen said…
Hello Annie! I'm very glad to see you here!

Bobby was a very evil demon. He was always very mean to you forabsolutely no reason. And so was Mynamewas and almost everyone else on WWN. I don't know why Khufu had to troll the board so much to destroy it.
AnnieAngel said…
Hey guys!

Yeah, Khufu sucks, she is such a cluster troll! I was so in her dome though, I loved to watch her melt. But I guess Jesus finally had enough of the sinning and pure evil over there so He scattered the demons far and wide.

It's a shame though, I miss my private playground. :(

So what's up, Shangri? Shoelimpy tells me you are dating Issac Hayes. You do know he's a scientologist, don't you? They are very evil, you can get cooties if they touch you!
Trouble said…
I'm not dating Isaac Hayes...I'm dating a chef. it's cool he cooks for me, and I eat his food, and then we make sweet sweet love. life's good, even though I'm a heinous sinner who is going to burn in hell forever for corrupting a younger man. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me