Voted Best Blog On The Internets!



Hi, my name is Annie and I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart, and I love all other Christians as myself. Please feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions about Jesus or God or Christianity, don't hesitate to ask.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Keep Your Stick On The Ice!




It was almost like The Omen! Or Rudolph! Elf even! But he managed to make it back to safety after a few harrowing seconds. ;)

Remember, always use your hockey stick to test the piece of ice you're standing on. It just makes sense.

8 Comments:

  • At 6/1/09 12:05 PM, Anonymous Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    That makes total sense to me. Then again, I am smarter than the average bear, I think!

     
  • At 6/1/09 2:27 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Hehehe. A bear with a cold wet ass! ;)

    I miss you, AG. You need a blog.

     
  • At 7/1/09 12:20 PM, Blogger Shaisaid…

    I love that scene in the Omen! I also love watching Bear Grylls crawl out after falling in the ice, and say in that cute British accent, "I have to get these wet clothes off." hehehehehe ;-)

     
  • At 7/1/09 12:49 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Yeah, that's the best Bear. :)

    Did you hear about those kids who fell in the ice and who had seen that show and did what he did to survive? That's pretty cool, I think.

     
  • At 7/1/09 4:01 PM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    I gots one. I am back at Empireofthesenseless.blogspot.com. I cannot promise much given the semester ahead and other things, but I am back babee.

    And no wet tuckus here. I am south of Boston these days!

     
  • At 7/1/09 4:51 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    I was stalking you a bit over there.

    Silly cowboys, they'll never learn. Dump them, they're not the only two guys in the world. ;)

     
  • At 21/1/09 12:40 PM, Blogger Adorable Girlfriendsaid…

    Oh, one cowboy is sticking. Despite my fears and trepidation --he's staying.

     
  • At 21/1/09 1:09 PM, Blogger AnnieAngelsaid…

    Send me the other one? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home