Lawn Ness Monster



Update, the snake seems to live here.
It's driving the dog nuts.

Comments

neon said…
how cute! Did you kill it?
AnnieAngel said…
No, I like it. :) The big dog hates it though and wants to get it. You'd think it would move, but it seems to want to live here.

Stupid snake. It was funny the first time we saw it, the dog had it in his mouth and was shaking his head back and forth and the snake was smacking off Shoe's legs. :D It was fine though, the dog didn't bite it.
Shai said…
Are you sure it's not poisoness? My mom thinks you should kill it.
AnnieAngel said…
I think it's just a garter snake. It seems to have moved on.

But now there's this cat that I think might be the kitten's mother who hangs around and meows. I brought the kitten out and she ran to it and was all happy, then the kitten started fighting it and ran back to me. She doesn't like that cat at all.

I feel kinda bad, but the stupid cat won't come to me, so what can I do?

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer For Those Who Hate Me